- 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 large bulb garlic, roasted
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- In a strainer, thoroughly rinse chickpeas.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend away!
- Serve with pita bread or tortilla chips, or your favorite veggies! Mmm Mmm.
- Consider skipping the salt if using canned chickpeas that contain added salt.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dip, Side, Appetizer
- Method: Food Processor
Keywords: easy hummus, hummus recipe, vegan hummus