Easy blueberry limeade that is refreshing as can be. The perfect combination of sweet and tart! Sweetened with maple syrup, this homemade limeade recipe is refined sugar-free.
- 1 1/2 cup lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 5 1/2 cups water
- Squeeze 1 cup of lime juice into your blender.
- Pour remaining ingredients into blender and pulse. (If you don’t have a blender check out the notes.)
- Enjoy a little taste of summer refreshment!
- I do prefer my limeade on the tart side, so feel free to add more maple syrup if it’s too sour for that sweet tooth of yours. If you don’t have maple syrup on hand, feel free to use your favorite sweetener instead.
- If you don’t have a blender, that’s not a problem. Opt for fresh blueberries instead of frozen and mash them with a potato masher or even a fork. Then add all ingredients into a pitcher and stir until well combined.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks, Summer
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Jamaican Inspired
Keywords: easy limeade recipe, can sugar free, refined sugar free, berry limeade