Vegan açai berry smoothie made with blueberries and strawberries. This dairy-free smoothie is filling and refreshing.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 4 frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons Açaí Berry Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds
- 4+ strawberries, sliced
- Add all smoothie ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a beautiful bowl or glass and add toppings.
This recipe makes a little over 3 cups worth of smoothie. This could be three smaller servings, two medium smoothie bowls, or one large one.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drink, Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: acai smoothie, vegan smoothie bowl, dairy free acai smoothie